RnR RV Blog
- 0 0Published on Mar 10, 2017
Are you looking for a new place to explore this spring/summer? We suggest you make your way along the Salmon River Scenic Byway! This area has one of the most majestic views Idaho has to offer! Fun for the whole family-Fishing, River Rafting and hiking!
- Location: From the Montana state line south on U.S. 93 to Challis, then west to Stanley on Idaho 75.
- Attractions include Sacajawea Interpretive Center; Salmon spawning beds at Indian Riffles; Land of the Yankee Fork Interpretive Center; Tower Rock; Continental Divide National Scenic Trail; Lewis and Clark National Historic Trail; Nez Perce (Nee Mee Poo) National Historic Trail; Salmon Wild & Scenic River; Middle Fork Salmon Wild & Scenic River; Frank Church River of No Return Wilderness; Salmon-Challis and Sawtooth National Forests; natural hot springs, and ghost towns.
- 161.7 miles. Allow 3.5 hours.
- Full services in Challis and Salmon. Partial services in Stanley and North Fork. Plan ahead to ensure a safe and enjoyable trip (fill up on gas, pack water and food, etc.).