RnR RV Blog
- 0 0Published on Feb 28, 2016
Top 5 Restaurants in Spokane
If you are traveling anywhere in Washington state this year and want to check out a new place to eat, check out these top 5 restaurants in Spokane.
- Wild Sage American Bistro- 916 W 2nd Ave, Spokane, WA- Winner of the full services restaurant of the year award, this premiere downtown bistro is one to check out. They are known for their outstanding comfortable fine dining experience and pride themselves on serving only fresh, locally bought food from vendors in the area. The fresh fish, locally raised beef, and fresh produce set them apart from the other casual dining restaurants in the area. The Wild Sage is perfect for a date night or celebration.
- Frank’s Diner- 1516 W 2nd Ave- Spokane, WA- There’s no place like home…in a train car. This diner has been a local favorite for years and there is almost always a wait to dine here but the food is worth it. They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner and the staff is very warm and friendly. Being a diner and all, you can find your favorite foods such as delicious buttermilk pancakes and sausage and egg scrambles for breakfast; grilled meatloaf and hot beef sandwiches for dinner; and the crowd favorite fish and chips for dinner. Old photographs of the train car diner adorn the walls to give that historical ambiance we all can appreciate.
- Clinkerdagger-621 W Mallon Ave, Spokane, WA- This is a local favorite in Spokane. Sitting on the banks of the Spokane River, the Clinkerdagger is an American grill serving fresh steaks, seafood and pastas. Try your hand with some fresh crab cakes or oysters for an appetizer along with a delicious lunch or dinner and you won’t leave disappointed.
- The Flying Goat- 3318 W Northwest Blvd, Spokane, WA- Not what you would expect. The Flying Goat is made to have that local pub like feel like you would find at a pub in England or Ireland but, they serve up the best pizzas in town. Known locally for their handcrafted Neapolitan style pizza, they are the only ones in town to perfect the fire grilled pizza technique so perfectly. They also serve up the best selection of local brews and wines from breweries and wineries in the area. It’s a definite stop on your travel list.
- Milford’s Fish House- 719 N Monroe St, Spokane, WA- Known for their unique selection of foods on their menu, Milford’s serves up worldly flavors and pairings of seafood for your dining pleasure. Some examples of their eclectic menu include dishes such as Mud Shark porter soup, Asian BBQ Salmon Fillets, and Costa Rican Mahi Mahi. Not to worry, they do have other foods such as top sirloin steaks and tender pork chop dinners for those who are not fans of fish. Don’t forget dessert! They serve some of the most decadent deserts around. You won’t leave this place hungry!